1-800-TV-CREWS approaches the business different than their competitors, says President James Jernigan. “We are the only company that has a major investment in both equipment and people.” The multi-million dollar investment in state of the art equipment and exacting technical standards allows 1-800 TVCREWS to guarantee a customer in Los Angeles or New York or Memphis that they will receive an exact matching camera, lens and audio package wherever they shoot. For National companies like American Idol and MTV this is quite a relief when one wrong setting can spoil a shoot or create hours of fixes in post. “We have a vigorous , regular certification program for all our crew members, “ we personally travel the country certifying crew members and insures they are up-to-date with the latest in equipment, technology and technique. So, when we ask what is the difference between crew service companies, 1-800-TV-CREWS is the only company of its type in the country that will guarantee continuity, service and product... the rest are just crew BROKERS.
James is a 30 year veteran of Field production and along with developed the idea of National production company. The national company became a reality in 2006
▪ Your crew will be dedicated to excellence, with their entire focus on the success of your shoot.
▪ Before the shoot we will communicate with you regularly about the details associated with your job.
▪ We will always update you before the end of each business day with any information you have requested.
▪ Any special technical or creative requirements will be discussed to both parties satisfaction.
▪ On the day(s) of your shoot your professional crew will arrive at the predetermined time.
▪ We will arrive with the best tools for the job that have been thoroughly prepped before arriving on location.
▪ We promise if for some unlikely reason there is an equipment failure, you will have the full resources of our company working to resolve the problem. You will never pay any costs associated with any delay.
▪ We will receive approval for any additional charges, and inform the location producer of any potential overtime anticipated before any overtime is incurred.
▪ After the shoot, all tapes will be properly labeled and expedited per your instructions. If there are any tracking numbers involved in this process, we will make certain your office has the information before the packages arrive.
▪ You will be billed promptly after the shoot and in accordance with your agreement.
▪ You will never pay for any work that you are not totally satisfied with.
This is our commitment to you and if at any time you feel this pledge has not been met, I implore you to call me so I can resolve it immediately to your satisfaction.